Sunday, May 16, 2010

Junior League LIT bag

Last Tuesday night, all of the first-year "Leaguers-in-Training" for the Junior League of Lee County received a great bag as a graduation gift!  I thought these bags would look perfect with a monogram!  Here's a picture!  This is actually the first thing that I've done for myself - everything else has been for the kids or someone else!  Enjoy, and for all the other LITs, please let me know if you're interested in having your bag monogrammed.  (I did mine at 3 3/4"-inches high in the same pink as the bottom of the bag.  The cost for that would be $6.75.)
Call or email if you would like to have your bag (or anything else) monogrammed!




(Also, for monogram fonts that I have, check out this link.  http://www.monogram-wizard.com/WizPlusFonts.pdf)

No comments:

Post a Comment