Thursday, September 16, 2010

Catching up... Slowly but Surely!

So I am trying to play catch-up with this blog, hoping to show some of the items that I've done over the summer. 

First, I'll start with this great little outfit that my friend bought for her daughter to wear to a wedding.  It was the sweetest thing, and she chose to personalize it with a single initial, which added so much to the outfit!  It was a great idea that I thought turned out so perfect for the occassion!

Back in May, I made these shirts for the kids.  Of Course, Dylan's had to be blue, but he did let me add some red with his start.  The shirts came from Target, and these stars have made them great for Memorial Day, 4th of July, and Labor Day, along with just normal wear when they want to wear their "Star" Shirts! 


I'll add more tomorrow!  I'm working on so many projects right now, but I'm going to try to remember to take pictures and post them for you to view as samples of fonts and appliques!

If you need something personalized, please contact me for more information!

No comments:

Post a Comment